Special Spring Programs
- Join our May 3 Cycle for the Y event! Click the links below to register and for more information. We have team spots left, but don’t wait!
Spring Aquatics Classes
Take advantage of one or more of our spring aquatics offerings. Adult swimmers: sign up for the Spring Masters Meet on April 13; Y membership not required. The Y’s popular Learn to Swim week is only $10. It’s NEVER to late to learn how to be safe and confident around water. The Y is also hosting a spring Lifeguard Certification class. Swimmers who wish to refine their stroke or turn technique will benefit from our Stroke and Turn Clinic.
- Learn to Swim Week, April 22-25
- Vacation Week Lifeguard Training, April 21-26
- Spring Lifeguard Training, March 29-May 1
- April 13 Spring Fling-Masters Swim Meet
- April 13 Spring Fling Event List
- Stroke & Turn Clinic April 14th-25th
Ongoing Adult Wellness Classes
We offer over 50 group fitness classes each week: Body sculpt, y-cycle, cardio kick-boxing, swimming, cardio hip-hop, boot camp, strength training, Yoga and more!
- Group Exercise classes Early Spring *UPDATED*
- Yoga Class Schedule
- Y Cycle Class Schedule
- Active Older Adult Class Schedules
- Aquatic Class Descriptions
- Land-Based Class Descriptions
- Triathlon Program Details
- Triathlon Club Spring Schedule
Spring Session Classes
Spring Session registration begins April 5 and ends April 26. The Spring Session is 8 weeks and runs from Monday April 28 to Sunday, June 22.