Full use of our facility is included in your full membership: two pools, two racquetball & one squash court, our gym and our Wellness Center. The Wellness Center includes state of the art cardiovascular, strength, and flexibility equipment and is designed to meet the needs of both beginners and the experienced.
The Wellness Center is divided into 4 areas: Cardio, Nautilus, Stretch & Core, and Free Weights.
For Wellness Center Rules and a detailed list of equipment click here. Stop in and talk with our Wellness Center staff about designing a workout program just for you. Our gym hosts basketball pick-up games, group fitness, volleyball, birthday parties, basketball leagues and kids classes.
In addition, the Y offers a huge number of existing health and wellness programs for families, adults, youth and seniors. In other words, something for everyone. If you’re not a member, join us.
In addition to the use of our facility, pools & land-based group fitness classes, members can add many health and wellness programs to their Y experience.
Early Spring Session registration begins February 14 and ends when the session starts. The Early Spring Session is 7 weeks and runs from Sunday, March 1 to Saturday, April 18.
*There will be no youth aquatics or youth development classes from April 20 through April 24.
Ongoing Adult Wellness Classes
- All land-based group exercise classes are included in your membership and run continually.
- The only land-based group exercise class you need to preregister for are Y-cycle classes-due to there being a limited number of bikes. Y-cycle class registrations open 24 hours before the class. Call the Y at 534-5631.
- We offer over 50 group fitness classes each week: Body sculpt, indoor cycling, cardio kick-boxing, swimming, cardio hip-hop, boot camp, strength training, yoga and more!
- Yoga Classes
- Active Older Adult (AOA) Classes
- All Group Fitness Classes (by day and time)