Whether you’re eight years old or eighty, we have swimming programs and pool options for you. We have two pools: a six-lane 25-yard pool utilized mostly for lap swimming, advanced swim lessons, and our Vikings Swim Team, and a four-lane warm water 20-yard pool. Here’s our Pool Schedules. Download our current program schedules by clicking on the links below.
April & May Special Aquatics Classes
Take advantage of one or more of our spring aquatics offerings. Adult swimmers: sign up for the Spring Masters Meet on April 13. Y membership not required. The Y’s popular Learn to Swim week is only $10. It’s NEVER to late to learn how to be safe and confident around water. The Y is also hosting a spring Lifeguard Certification class. Swimmers who wish to refine their stroke or turn technique will benefit from our Stroke and Turn Clinic.
- Learn to Swim Week, April 22-25
- Vacation Week Lifeguard Training, April 21-26
- Spring Lifeguard Training, March 29-May 1
- April 13 Spring Fling-Masters Swim Meet
- April 13 Spring Fling Event List
- Stroke & Turn Clinic April 14th-25th
Spring Session Aquatics Classes
Spring Session registration begins April 5 and ends April 26. The Spring Session is 8 weeks and runs from Sunday, April 27 to Saturday, June 21.
Holyoke YMCA Vikings
Join the Holyoke Y Vikings! For questions about our Vikings, please contact the team office by calling Coach Nick Rice at 413-534-5631 x128, or email him firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holyoke YMCA Vikings Swim Team
- Vikings Registration Packet
- Vikings Practice Schedule and Requirements