You are Y. Your Health. Your Happiness.
You’re Not Alone. When you join our Y, you become part of a community that wants to connect you to the services and programs to help you reach your goals. We don’t judge. We support you on your journey.
Free Childwatch. Enjoy your workout knowing your kid is happy and safe in our Childwatch area.
Extra Support & Classes. We offer free Wellness/Group Fitness Orientations, Seasonal walking/running groups, and free introductions to yoga, the stability ball, abdominal work, Y-Cycle classes and more. We also offer free body fat analysis by appointment AND all our amazing group fitness classes. All included.
Take us With You. Our reciprocal relationships give you access to more than 2,400 YMCAs across the country.
No cancellation fee. We’re here for you whenever you need us. Unlike other facilities, we actually WANT YOU HERE. Just cancel by the last day of the month previous to your last month, and you’re all set.
|Membership Type||Monthly Rate||Joiner’s Fee|
|Adult (26 – 64 years)||$42||$50|
|Adult Couple (same household)||$62||$50|
|Senior (65 years)||$35||$50|
|Young Adult (19 – 25 years)||$32||$50|
|Youth (7 – 13 years)||$120 (Annually)||$0|
|High School (14 – 18 years)||$20||$0|
|Program Individual||$30 (Annually)||$0|
|Program Family||$50 (Annually)||$0|
*Financial Assistance is available. You can get a Financial Assistance application at the Member Service Desk or download and print one here.
Full Facility Membership: Full facility members have access to all program area: Wellness Center (cardio and strength machines), Fit Zone, Large and Small Pools, Racquet Ball and Squash Courts, Gymnasium, Group Fitness Classes, Steam and Sauna for Adults, Family Changing Rooms, Boys and Girls Locker Rooms and Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms. Below are different types of Full Facility Memberships.
- Adult – Any individual member between the ages of 26 to 64.
- Adult Couple – Two adults living in the same household.
- Family – A family membership with two adults and all dependent children (25 years and younger) living in the same household.
- One-Parent Family – A family with one adult or a two parent family but only one adult in the household joins the Y. Includes all dependent children (25 years and younger) living in the same household.
- Senior – Any member age 65 or older.
- Young Adult – Any individual member between the ages of 19 and 25.
- High School – For teens 14 to 18 years old. If under the age of 18, parent/guardian is required to sign the membership application. Teens have full use of the facility, but must sign the Wellness Center youth/ teen guidelines and complete an orientation if between the ages of 14 and 17.
Limited Facility Memberships: Limited facility memberships have access to specific areas based on age or to specific programs based on registration.
- Youth – For youth 7 to 13 years old. A parent/guardian is required to sign membership application. Unless they are in a program and under the supervisor of Y staff, youth members 11 and younger must be accompanied by a parent/guardian while in the facility. Youth 11 to 13 are permitted to use the Wellness Center with a parent/guardian and after completing the youth Orientation and signing the Wellness Center youth/teen guidelines.
- Program Individual – For individuals who only want access to programs for which there is a fee, such as youth swim lessons or tumbling classes. Membership fee is paid annually. Program member pay an annual fee and a fee when registering for programs. Program members don’t have use of our facility, i.e. Wellness Center, pools, open gym, etc. outside their program.
- Program Family – Same as program individual, but for the whole family.